21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Weider Rock N Step Review

To contact us Click HERE

I had been looking for a piece of home exercise equipment that wouldn't take up a lot of space and would give me an aerobic workout. When I found the Weider Rock 'N Step at my local Kmart, I thought I would give it a try. 

What did I think?
The price was reasonable, $59.99. The size was just right, it is small enough to slide underneath a bed or to put in a closet. I liked that there were no parts to assemble; just step on and go. 
My first thought when I stepped up on it was that it might not be good for someone without good balance; it felt very unstable. I started stepping and it began moving across the floor. I started out on one side of the room and ended up on the opposite side. So, a non-slip mat is a must with this one. Next, I started hearing a clicking sound, I stepped down, looked it over and was unable to spot a problem. So, I stepped back up and after about 10 minutes I heard a pop, something had broken and I had to jump off to keep from falling. What looked like a bolt that holds one of the "rocking" arms broke off!!
I returned it to the store and I do not plan to try this one again. 
My opinion, I might have just gotten a "lemon" out of the bunch, it might have been a fluke but for me it is just worth trying another. 

*I am not in anyway affiliated with Kmart or Weider. I purchased the product mentioned above myself for personal use. Pin It Now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder