6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Vintage Brownie 'Cresta' Camera

To contact us Click HERE
Hello Friends, I'm so excited to share with you some photos today of my newest edition to my camera collection. Isn't it a sweetheart. I volunteer at the charity shop and was talking about how I love cameras and this one came in. As they knew how much I loved them they saved it especially for me, it was a bargain!As you can see I love it!It's a vintage Brownie 'Cresta' camera by kodak which comes with a very rare flash light! I was in amazement when I saw it. I even got some film to use in the camera, I'm so excited.On another note I have recently been asked if I will start blogging photo tips.So I would like to hear from you what photography tips you would like me to blog about. It could be- Tips on how to take better portrait pictures of people-Inspiration for photo shoots- My favourite Picture editing sites / software-My camera collection- Basic tips on taking pictures- Tips on being creative with props / making props
I have lots of ideas already on how to use light, space and lade-da, but I would love to hear from you! It can be anything to do with photography, cameras and the more the better!Anyway sorry this was a short post, but tomorrow I have a sweet tutorial to share with you! Much Love, Becky ox.{Credit to my mum for taking these photos of me}Photobucket

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder