22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Sketchbook: Night Owl' & Button Designs

To contact us Click HERE
          Recently in my sketchbook I've been doing drawings of animals, such as owls and         rabbits with a naive look and interesting characterisations. I love owls and gave them feathers for wings and had fun adding character to them. I hope you like them as much as I do.        I drew a quick sketch of a camera inspired by my Brownie 'Cresta' camera and the sketch below was inspired by my little bunny snowbell we used to have.         These pictures are some of the pages and ideas / designs for my ceramic buttons for when I was doing my coursework. As I've moved schools I no longer do ceramics which was one of the subjects I loved most and was doing a course in. You can see, here, here and here about my ceramics and finished outcomes + tutorial.  I explored, patterns textures, shapes, techniques when doing ceramics and it was great fun. Never mind, one day I will do it again. Much Love, Becky ox.Photobucket

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder